Business Visa Type 212
Business Visa is perfect for frequent short-term business visits and gives you right to negotiate, sign contracts, participate in conferences and workshops, make connections with partners and suppliers, arrange export shipments and control your investment projects. However, this type of visa doesn’t give you right to work or employ other people in Indonesia.
Business Visa is multiple-entry visa which means that you can go in and out of Indonesia as many times as you want during visa period. Each period of staying in Indonesia has limit of 60 days, so you can not spend more than this time in the country and have to leave Indonesia each 60 days, but can come back after. No other visa or other document required to leave and re-enter the country.
How To Get A Business Visa to Bali, Indonesia
Business visa should be applied in Indonesian Embassy or Consulate in another country before coming to Indonesia. To obtain a Business visa type 212 you need an invitational sponsorship letter from Indonesian company and TELEX – a special permit from Head office of Immigration Service of Indonesia. TELEX should be requested in advance for a specific Embassy or Consulate of Indonesia abroad where you are planning to get your visa. Procedure of TELEX issuing takes 10-12 working days.
Required documents from sponsoring company:
- The sponsoring company’s letterhead with the seal
- Scan of Trading License (Izin Usaha)
- Scan color of Domicile (SKTU)
- Scan color of Company Registry (NPWP)
- Scan color of Article Association (Akta Notaris)
- Scan color of Legal Letter from Mimistry of Law (SK Menteri Hukum and Ham)
Documents required from the applicant to get Telex (issued by our company):
- Scan color of first page of passport valid for minimum 18 month from the date of entry to Indonesia
- Copy cover of passport and the main passport page
- Bank statement minimum 1500 USD
- Copy of flight ticket
- Copy of booked flight ticket within 60 days from arrival
The list of required documents for the Indonesian Embassy:
- Passport valid for minimum 6 months from the date of entry to Indonesia
- Photocopy of the main passport page
- Photocopy of the passport page with stamp of entry to the country where you apply
- Filled application form (blank should be provided by embassy / consulate)
- 2 photos 3×4 size
- TELEX (provided by our company)
- Bank account statement can be required in some embassies
- Ticket to and from Indonesia
- Visa fee (115 USD, paid in the currency of the country where you apply)
Our agency can become your Visa Sponsor and take care of the invitation letter and all the needed documents so you can apply for your Business visa in Indonesian Embassy. We will apply to Immigration office in Jakarta to receive a confirmation for your visa application (TELEX). The paperwork takes at least 2 working days and receiving a TELEX from Immigration office in Jakarta will require another 10 working days.
- Sponsoring documents from our company – 4 000 000 IDR ~ 288 USD