During our property due diligence survey, our team of property surveyors will cover all aspects that could potentially affect your future investment, such as:
- Is the property’s price is based on market value?
- Are there are any land laws limiting the usage of the land?
- Are there any zoning laws that would hinder your plans to develop and build?
- Is the land in any current ownership disputes?
- Are there any outstanding land taxes?
- Are the details on the land certificate verified?
- Is the surrounding neighbourhood susceptible to natural disasters?
- Are the land boundaries clearly marked?
- What is the legal status of the access road to and from your property?
- Are there any holds / mortgage rights over the property?
Our team checks on all the above points and more, depending on what area your future property is located; and in accordance with your development plans.
A property due diligence survey in South Bali takes about 7 working days. You will receive a written report with our professional advice 2 weeks after completion of the survey.
Surprisingly, our Due diligence fee cost approximately Rp. 8.000.000 (eight million rupiah) only.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us in firstname.lastname@example.org