Social Visa or Social Cultural Visa is issued to travelers who intend to visit Indonesia for: Lecture, short Internship program, Short Courses, Arts, Meetings, Volunteer Program, Sport Activities, visiting family and other related Social activities.
Social Cultural Visa (Single Entry) will allow you a maximum stay of 60 (sixty) days for each visit. This type of visa can be extended at the Indonesian Immigration Office up to 4 (four) times, with each extension for a maximum of 30 (thirty) days each time.
If you are travelling for less than 30 days, you may be eligible for a Free Visit Entry Stamp. If you have a travel document, or have a passport from these select countries, you will need to apply for a Calling Visa.
Once issued, a Visa is valid for 90 (ninety) days from the Date of Issuance and must be used within the time period.
Required documents from sponsoring company:
- The sponsoring company’s letterhead with the seal
- Trading License (Izin Usaha) [Scanned Copy]
- Domicile (SKTU) [Scanned Colour Copy]
- Company Registry (NPWP) [Scanned Colour Copy]
- Article Association (Akta Notaris) [Scanned Colour Copy]
- Legal Letter from Mimistry of Law (SK Menteri Hukum and Ham) [Scanned Colour Copy]
Documents required from the applicant to get Telex (issued by our company):
- Scan color of first page of passport valid for minimum 18 month from the date of entry to Indonesia
- Copy cover of passport and the main passport page
- Bank statement minimum 1500 USD
- Copy of flight ticket
- Copy of booked flight ticket within 60 days from arrival
The list of required documents for the Indonesian Embassy:
- Passport valid for minimum 6 months from the date of entry to Indonesia
- Photocopy of the main passport page
- Photocopy of the passport page with stamp of entry to the country where you apply
- Filled application form (blank should be provided by embassy / consulate)
- 2 photos 3×4 size
- TELEX (provided by our company)
- Some embassies may need Bank account statement as well
- Ticket to and from Indonesia
- Visa fee (115 USD, paid in the currency of the country where you apply)
You can also get a Business Visa. Get in touch with us for more details.